• Have you been diagnosed with IBS or IRRITABLE bowel syndrome where your life continues to revolve around your symptoms?
• Do you notice that stress or anxiety make your symptoms worse?
• Did you ever look like you were 6 months pregnant?
• Have you spent endless time "googling" or looking for answers over social media on how to get a flat tummy or banish the bloat?
• Has someone ever mentioned that it's all in your head?
Then look no further!
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this course may be the missing piece to your gut puzzle:
Have you felt uncomfortably bloated for a prolonged period of time with no relief?
This self-directed course created by accredited dietitian and IBS sufferer, Sandra Mikhail, will walk you through how to manage IBS symptoms, educating you on everything you need to know about IBS, the Low FODMAP diet, and your roadmap to achieving the coveted blissful gut. If you do not suffer from IBS, this course may be suited to you if you want to understand your symptoms better and gain some insight on how to get the help you need.
The course will walk you through 3 core modules:
– introduces you to why bloating occurs and gives you insights into potential causes and gut disorders
2 . Eating to Beat the bloat
– mainly walks you through the low FODMAP diet, which is the nutritional approach for managing IBS as well as other important themes such as fibre.
3. The Road to a blissful gut
– covers topics that are essential to gut health from understanding the impact of stress on our gut to how you can nourish your gut microbiome.
With each module, I aim to equip you with knowledge and confidence to fear food no more and to finally beat the uncomfortable and painful bloat!
Here's a little message from Sandra herself…
You should always consult your doctor before changing your diet or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it. By enrolling in this course, you accept full responsibility for decisions as this course is not intended to replace the relationship you may have with your medical provider or to substitute the medical advice provided to you by your healthcare provider.